06 February 2011

Time to rest...

the attic is painted except for the trim...

Oolong Tea

A room with a view

the shawl is finished (skipped day 23 and went on to day 24 ~ not enough yarn, boohoo)...

Day XXII
Day XXIV



and blocking....

I don't think it's quite long enough...
and Texas Chili Con Carne is bubbling away on the stove ~ a fitting meal since Dallas is hosting the Superbowl today.  Off to relax, watch the game, eat a lot and maybe get a little knitting done ;)
Melissa

(ETA: I did straighten and reblock the wonky edge in the bottom photo ~ I didn't realize how uneven it was until I posted the photo!  It looks much better now, I swear!!!)

3 comments:

  1. That is a masterpiece! You amaze. Love
    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Lucy, and thanks so much for my 'birthday club' yarn! I brag on you to everyone I show my project to!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scarf looks great! I love the color you picked for the knitting room!!

    ReplyDelete