13 May 2012

"Fiber Artist"...uh hu...you heard it right~

...that's what Whidbey News Times said, there may be no living with me now. I was asked to sell some knitted items (of my own patterns) in my friends local coffee shop, The Bridge Cafe. I thought why not, I've sold a few things and have been told, like we all have "you're not asking enough for your knitted things". As long as I'm having fun with it I'll continue. So I thought I'd share my small dot of excitment. ~http://www.whidbeynewstimes.com/business/151182875.html and a Happy Mothers Day to you who mother~ Kelli

2 comments:

  1. I just read this post to Jason and when I read the part 'no living with me now' Jas immediately said....

    NOW???

    hehehe :) ~ Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Jason... ok, he might have a point.

    ReplyDelete