22 April 2013

Habuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!! - Post by Guest Blogger Jeff

So, the Shetland Triangle Lace Shawl is a pattern that I want to knit multiple times - and I already have yarn picked out for three different versions! Woot!

The yarn I'm planning on using for the first STLS is...


Habu Textiles A-1 2/17 Tsumugi Silk
Definitely can't wait until May 1st!

The other two STLS's I'm planning to knit in...
Elemental Affects Natural Shetland Rustic Lace

and
 
Queensland Collection Kathmandu Aran
 

3 comments:

  1. Only three?

    All three versions are great.

    I'm very interested to see how your Habu knits up,I have the same yarn, but haven't tried knitting.

    Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three versions! You are a stronger knitter than I am!!! I could barely get through one of these shawls, since the pattern is so repetitive. Looking forward to seeing them all ;)

    ReplyDelete