11 May 2015

Needles vs Knees - posted by Kelli

Really enjoy Mothers Day, while my husband drove I knitted away the time to our destination.  We shuffled slowly through Pike Place Market. Seeing bunches of flowers being carried away to appreciated moms. Exhausted after shopping we found our way back to our truck.  As I climbed in I saw the damage, stitches loose!  and the broken interchangeable!  Who? Why? How? I still have the ride home I could be knitting!  
My husband had some how crushed my needle with his knee.  He was over apologetic!  He felt awful. As if I'd have to take the whole sweater out and start over.  I tried to assure him it was an easy fix, once home. Made me think, how much fear have I embedded  in him?
 What a sweet guy to be so concerned.  
On the trip home I had time to look around and take advantage of a little nap. 
Knit On~ Kelli

No comments:

Post a Comment