13 July 2015

All Aboard! ~ post from Kelli

~Built in 1913~







It sits as a tourist attraction in my new town in Sedro-Woolley WA
The town is known for it's logging and rodeos, Cedro, meaning Cedar.  Woolley for
a founding family.  ( I'll refer Woolley  as meaning wool!) I got out yesterday, it was a perfect overcast
 day for photography.  Until it started raining, which we Washingtonians
desperately need!

What is it about an old train?  That makes it so entrancing ?

I'm knitting away on a sweater called Two Harbors Poncho, by Sarah Smuland... Ok. it's a poncho~
It's by  Blue Sky and uses their alpaca/merino, EXTRA.
It's worth checking out!  I'm enjoying the knit.  I'm able to concentrate a little
better everyday.  These moves take a lot out of a knitter!
I've been contacted by Plucky and hoping to be sent the yarn today
to start a couple fall pieces!!!

Now you're caught up
take care ~

Kelli

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures, house is darling and your new town looks ever so interesting. Hugs and blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you're settling in nicely! Enjoy the new town :)

    ReplyDelete