03 November 2012

just can't knit right now...post from Kelli

It's hard for me to believe, but I'm just to nervous to knit. My High School freshmen daughter Isabell is swimming/winning hard. Tonight she quaified for the 'state' meet, next weekend, in the 200IM,(individual medley 200 yards)!!! With a time of 2 minute 30 seconds. I'm so excited for her I can't settle myself for hours after her meets which means no knitting. I need to find a quicker way to settle down. This will be all over too soon and I'll be back to knitting as I like, until then, it's nice to watch from the sidelines on all the going ons with you knitters. Kelli

4 comments:

  1. AWESOME, BELLA!!!!!!!

    I was just searching online a couple hours ago trying to find the results since I knew the meet was this weekend! AWESOME!!!!!!

    GOOD LUCK NEXT WEEKEND!!!!

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll let her know, we're off to Federal Way on thursday. She's the only AHS team member going. It's all very intense, but she did have her best meet ever. Hmm what yarn shops are down that way?...oh yeah it's ABOUT HER.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to your daughter!!! I know you are so proud. That knitting will always be there to come back to... enjoy every moment. blessings ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!!!! I hope she does well at states :) (it's better that you're not knitting, you know, dropped stitches and such)

    ReplyDelete