22 November 2015

A Serious Find!~ a post from Kelli

Sometimes when I have a "free day" to pass the time with thrift store browsing. Love when I can light heartily, with an  open mind, prowl the isles for unique and unexpected items. 
Here is a lovely Aran Sweater/Fishermen Sweater that I've just recently came out of shock from that I own.  Fits as if was knitted for me. 
It's perfectly hand knitted, worsted weight. Kinda reminds me of the Beekman Tavern sweater. If anyone knows this pattern let me know. 

You just never know what you'll find for $7.99!



9 comments:

  1. I love fishermen knit... had one for years. Finally parted ways. That is a treasure for sure. It
    takes patience to shop thrift shops... I'm short on that... to bad ,sure I'm missing out.. Great find.
    Hugs and Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I didn't know you love fishermen sweats. I'm thinking I'll wear it Thursday. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found a Dale of Norway sweater last year for a similar price, I was ecstatic!

    ReplyDelete