13 October 2013

I (heart) fall ~ by guest blogger Steph

I had all these great intentions on being a diligent blogger, but life has a way of coming up with the unexpected and that is how my fall has gone. Things are finally starting to slow down and I have a moment to breathe and just enjoy the beautiful and dry fall day in Seattle, oh and I am ready to start the knit on lace on my Quill. I even managed to make some pumpkin pies today.





I hope every one is doing well and enjoying their weekend. oh and a big congrats to Mel on publishing her 1st pattern.

All the best,

Steph

4 comments:

  1. thanks, Steph! those pies look soooo yummy ~ I haven't had any yet this year

    and your blanket looks so soft! I think I need to try that yarn someday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay ~ pumpkin cake is in the oven...you inspired me :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy Cow, I wish I lived next door to you. I can smell those pies from here. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that pumpkin pie looks delicious! Instead of cake, I used to always ask for this for my birthday. ;)

    Another beautiful Quill! blessings ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete