03 November 2014

Bad Boys With Sweet Knitted Caps - by Kelli


A hard working crew of men.  Working on the  F/V Early  Dawn, out of Seattle.  My husband works with a strong and trusting group .  He requested a Seattle Seahawk striped hat for each of them.  In return I wanted a picture, and this Is them!
What a lucky wife I am to have a husband who will work so hard and find a way to talk 5 other guys to get a picture.

(Kelli was having trouble uploading the photo so I did it for her...it says I posted this but it's her husband in the bright yellow pants on the left!)

9 comments:

  1. Great photo and that looks like a wonderful group of men!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The guys really appreciated those hats. Glad I knitted them.

      Delete
  2. Go Hawks!!!

    Safe journey home, brother! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have a good crab dip recipe? The recipe I use is from Chicken Soup For The Soul cookbook. But I might need a new one.

      Delete
    2. My favorite it this one -
      http://www.marthastewart.com/314153/hot-crab-dip

      it's a bit more labor intensive but holy smokes, it's beyond delicious (I bet you could leave the shallots out if you wanted but there really good in it)

      Delete
  3. Love the photo; love the hats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. if a picture is worth a thousand words, this one is worth ten thousand. Awesome doesn't begin to describe it! Love from Minnesota, Kelly Lightbeam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet Kelly from Minnesota, I might have never seen a picture like this myself hadn't I knit those hats and made the deal. Thanks Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, love it! You rock, Kelli!

    ReplyDelete