24 October 2010

Retreat ~ Part I ~ Krystal Acres Alpaca Farm

there's so much to tell so I thought I'd do it in installments ~ here we go....

http://krystalacres.com/





I never thought I'd use the word idyllic but this farm on San Juan Island is absolutely the most beautiful, peaceful, calming place I've ever been ~ I would love to just pull up a chair in the middle of the drive and sit and knit all day and look at the scenery and the animals and just soak it all in.  The gift shop did not disappoint and I managed to spend all the money I had saved just for this stop on the retreat ~ I got an amazing Peruvian hand-crocheted alpaca table runner and 3 different colors of alpaca yarn to knit with (the black is from the very first farm produced black alpaca batch they've ever made)

No comments:

Post a Comment