01 December 2016

Stonecrop (A 2016 New Year's KAL) by guest blogger Andrea

  Andrea here.  I have procrastinated long enough in presenting my Stonecrop, the 2016 KAL project.  It was so much fun to knit and I'd like to share to results with you.  I named my shawl Pearl without Purls.  It amazes me that you could create something so beautiful with nothing more than knit stitches and yarnovers.  It makes it completely reversible too.  


A Pearl Without Purls
       

Up close and personal
Matches the barberry
The repeating motif is so beautiful

My favorite table runner
Thank you to Melissa and Kelli for the  great KALs.  What's in store for 2017?  It's just around the corner.


3 comments:

  1. I am officially official in my knitting and photography business 2017 is going to be HUGE for me! I love your scarf and the color! Now that all the messy administration business is done with my stuff I can't wait go get back to all my fabulous original KAL buddies!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ANDEE!!! Are you going to join the KAL in a few weeks??? I sure hope so. Let me know :)

      Delete
  2. This turned out gorgeous, Andrea! I finished mine a few weeks ago and just need to block. Can't wait to see it bloom...and wear the darn thing! Glad you're knitting with us in 2017 :)

    ReplyDelete