13 January 2017

OH ME! OH MY! ~Kelli

D R A M A   Q U E E N  
I couldn't be more happy!  It's just like I imagined!  The shawl does have hints of blue
that the picture doesn't capture.  The pattern and yarn are amazing!  The 735 picot cast ons didn't kill
me like I thought they would.  I did have anxiety, which fueled me forward.  Stunning to look at
magical to wear.
I'm onto test knitting around 1500 yards in lace for BrooklynTweed, he has a new lace yarn in
the works!  For those of you who live in the Washington State, Jared Flood will be
at Madrona in Tacoma selling his yarns Feb,16-18th!!!

I'm excited watching for posts, in wherever  place you are!

12 comments:

  1. In person it's a stunner, Kelli!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful shawl! My anxiety is keeping me stalled.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Andrea, I can't wait to see as the all come to finished!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh that is utterly beautiful! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love when it knits up like you think it should, it did and thank you

      Delete
  5. gorgeous shawl and how lovely that you are done!!! wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen! It was nice to be so driven, not all knitting projects are like that. I just couldn't wait to wear it!

      Delete
  6. it just stunning, a work of art - you should be so proud!! (i know andee and leanne, i think they are somehow connected here??)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Debbie! The other day when I wore it, a lady followed me into the bathroom to ask what the pattern was~ made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Incredibly beautiful; very well done!

    ReplyDelete