15 September 2010

My Favorite Pen Pal

look what was on my doorstep when I got home from work tonight....

my best Ravelry buddy Swanski sent me the most awesome 'just because' care package! if you're not drooling already, click on the photo for a better view!

her favorite teas (just what I need to combat the dreary NW weather), handmade soap from her vacation at Cape May in New Jersey, a pen from her local LYS ~ Swisher's Yarn Basket in Danville, Pennsylvania, homemade stitch markers that her sister Canoekey made (thanks, sister!), the cutest felted acorn and 2 HANKS of Nantucket Heather in Merlot from the Times Remembered booth at the Pennsylvania Endless Fiber Festival last weekend (LOVE ALL OF IT!!!), and a sweet beaded knitted pouch that she made herself (which I also LOVE!)

you topped what I sent you by a MILE, Karen!!!! I love that you put so much thought into everything ~ totally made my night! It's nice to have such awesome pals ;)

....now to plot and plan what special thing to make for myself with the 380 yards of wine colored bliss!

2 comments:

  1. I cannot believe how fast that was delivered! I hope you have a wonderful time knitting :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! what a great gift. ~Nice job Swanski

    ReplyDelete