18 February 2012

Well, Bridgewater is done!

Greetings all!

First off, thank you for all the kind comments and good thoughts sent my way!  They were all very much appreciated.

I did finish Bridgewater on Tuesday, sort-of.  The knitting was all done but I didn't get her blocked until today.  I really poured on the steam to finish by Tuesday, and ended up having to tear out big chunks of edging when I realized that I had made mistakes.  I lost about a day and a half's worth of work.  But I did it.  Bridgewater is currently blocking on the bed and I hope to take pics tomorrow.  Oh, and I never weave in ends until after blocking, so I still have to do that!

Everyone's shawls are looking so beautiful!  There is quite a bit of talent in this little group!!!

Hugs to you all,

Morgen

3 comments: