06 February 2015

Ludlow Love ~ By guest blogger Kelly Lightbeam

Hello everyone!  I just want to give a shout-out to all of our Ludlow knitters.  I stumbled upon a Brooklyn Tweed trunk show at my local yarn store ~ The Yarnery.  I was really surprised  that I didn't recognize more of the patterns from the Fall 2014 collection, but Ludlow was immediately recognizable, and after seeing it in person, I may just have to knit this one...I'm inspired!
I can't decide which one I like better!  Probably the oatmeal, since I'm knitting Ashby from a burnt orange colorway.

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Too many projects in the works at the moment, but soon!

      Delete
  2. from one orange lover to another ~ can there be TOO much of it in our wardrobes??

    I wish I would stumble upon a BT trunk show ~ that is so cool!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, I've got a lot of it right now. I need to diversify ;) It's happened a few other times, that I popped in and there was BT amazingness. Pretty much, whatever you see in the photos for that collection, is what's in the shop.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for sharing, enjoy hearing about your adventures in your local shops. Especially a Flood trunk show!

    ReplyDelete