17 April 2014

Biarritz, France & Pamplona, Spain...post by Kelli

Our group,(except the first kid, Anthony) Avery, Bella (my kid), Taylor, Pearl and Joe.  Sitting on the bulkhead looking over the Atlantic Ocean.  It's about 65 degrees that day, the locals wore heavy winter coats, and looked at us strangely.


At first glance I thought this big guy was carrying a big accordion, but still a very cool (big) trunk~


Locals fishing, no big coat here...hmm?

Water comes in~
Water goes out~



Pamplona, Spain, where 'the running of the bulls' happen. Where we met our guide Francisco,  who's participated in the 'running' since he was 17 yrs. old.  The street here is where between July 7th-14th the bulls take about 3 minutes to run through.  Anybody can partake...not me!
...what do you think is in that fabric cover clay pot?








When we stayed in Biarritz, France our hotel was on Victor Hugo Route, I haven't found out if Victor spent time there.



3 comments:

  1. Very neat pictures and what a great looking bunch of young people. Looks like a lively bunch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. more cool doors and windows...I'm surprised you didn't go up and knock to see what was in that fabric covered clay pot :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...if I knew Spanish, I didn't notice the clay pot till I developed the picture~ Missed you yesterday.

      Delete