17 December 2014

we go together... ~ Melissa


...like rama lamma lamma ka dinga da dinga dong...
 

I just sent Kelli a note and thought it sounded impressive enough to share with you guys :


'Today's Trivia'

we just passed our 8 year knitting anniversary (wahoo for us!)

you - 352 projects / 122,000 yards of yarn (yes, that’s YARDS!!)

me - less projects than you at 294 / but more yarn than you at 132,000 yards

my. oh. my.

that’s a total of 646 projects & 254,000 yards of fiber…

now THAT is a lot of knitting

(I wonder how many yarn shops we could stock if we frogged everything that we ever made…hehe!)
 

 
I just realized that's a quarter of a million yards of yarn...eep!!

...don't you just love all the little extra tallying Ravelry does for us as we knit our lives away? ...

here's to another eight my friend :)



~ Melissa

6 comments:

  1. It is hard to believe 8 years! And yardage of projects. I recently was invited to a friends house with other ladies for dinner and a movie they aren't knitters it was so strange after dinner to sit and watch a show and nobody was knitting. People just sit and watch without knitting? Oh what a waste~.
    Cute pictures, great post.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't just sit and do nothing ~ busy hands, all the time

      did you knit or is that a ridiculously silly question?

      Delete
    2. I asked Bella if I should bring my knitting. She said no. As if I'm some knitter freak (I don't think so). I didn't take knitting and it was weird.

      Delete
  2. Wow. That's a lot of yarn! Congrats!

    Nice pic. Enjoy...happy knitting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy anniversary! You two are BEAUTIFUL :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, you two are beautiful and inspirational. Thank you for this blog where we can share. Congrats you two. Hey Mel, did you make the dolls? LOVE em. Merry Christmas. P3

    ReplyDelete