23 July 2012

New news in the air ~ a post by guest blogger Kimberly

Well my book has arrived and I love it more now than before. Saturday was a great day  I volunteered with the Ragnar Relay which I always have a blast doing you get to meet so many different people and meet a couple of ladies who knit that were runners. I got home and the book was there. And then on Sunday since it rained I decided to go to Crafter's Co-op in Oak Harbor and dye my yarn in there studio so no mess at my house. Now I have to wait for it to dry and then maybe you will have pictures. I hate waiting on drying times even if it is for the laundry. Hope the wait for the 31st goes quickly. Everyone have a great day

Kimberly

1 comment:

  1. I think I'm as excited to see what color you dyed your yarn as I am to start this knit along, Kimberly!

    so far we have 2 hand dyed yarns this time around ;)
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete