14 June 2011

Busy as a Bee!

Hey everyone!  I hope you are all well and are enjoying the few sunbreaks we've been having!  We finally got our tomatoes planted yesterday...here's hoping for a better crop than last year, although that really wouldn't be a difficult feat.


Anyway, I finshed Juneberry and two other shawls in the last week or so.  (Snowdrop and my Grace Kelly Scarf.)  Juneberry blocked out well, although I am noticing some asymmetry in the photo.  Hmmm.

Thank you again for letting me join in the fun!  I will definitely be knitting this one again!

Hugs to you all,

Morgen

2 comments:

  1. yippee, Morgen! love it! I also noticed asymmetry when blocking and think that I would love this pattern more if the 2 sides were mirror image of each other (I think that's why it did not block with a straight spine?)

    hope to see you tonight? ;)
    Mel

    ReplyDelete