04 May 2013

KAL Progress - Guest Blogger Sue

After much pondering over which color to use for my Shetland Triangle, I finally cast on yesterday!
I am happy I chose the Celadon. Thanks for everyone's input and opinions! :)  I have done the neck chart, and the first body chart.


I am working from the pattern in the book, which I prefer over the more recent version of the pattern sold on Ravelry.  The charts in the book show both sides of the shawl, not just half, and are more detailed.  If anyone is stuck, please send me a message on Ravelry. (purl3)  

I toyed with the idea of adding beads to this shawl, but after going to two bead stores, could not find any I liked in the right size!  My daughter she didn't think it needed any embellishment anyway, and I agree! (I think she already has her eye on it!)

Hope everyone is finding some knitting time this weekend!

1 comment:

  1. it's lovely, Sue ~ thanks for the offer for help to those who need it!

    those madelinetosh colors get me every time ~ no wonder your daughter wants to steal it :)

    ReplyDelete