Well, I thought for sure that I had enough yarn for the border chart and bind off! But, alas, NO!!! I started the edge chart with 22 grams. It was taking about 2 grams per row. Since I am doing a stretchy bind off, I guess it just wasn't enough!
17 little stitches left to bind off, and that's all I have left! I did a search on Ravelry for everyone who had used TML in Celadon. Luckily, I found a very kind and generous knitter (why should I be surprised, that is how knitters are!) in Texas, who is going to send me a few yards! I really didn't want to have to buy a whole new skein just for 17 stitches!! Will update soon with finished photos. Hope everyone else is not running into any problems!