23 May 2013

Stalled - Guest Blogger Sue

Well, I thought for sure that I had enough yarn for the border chart and bind off! But, alas, NO!!! I started the edge chart with 22 grams. It was taking about 2 grams per row.  Since I am doing a stretchy bind off, I guess it just wasn't enough!


17 little stitches left to bind off, and that's all I have left! I did a search on Ravelry for everyone who had used TML in Celadon. Luckily, I found a very kind and generous knitter (why should I be surprised, that is how knitters are!) in Texas, who is going to send me a few yards! I really didn't want to have to buy a whole new skein just for 17 stitches!! Will update soon with finished photos. Hope everyone else is not running into any problems!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I can't believe how close you were to finishing. Hooray for Ravelry!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Read more carefully this time. Duh. Good to see you are being rescued and eager to see the finished project. :)

      Delete
  3. Wow and wow-er, that's amazing. Can't wait to see the beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! Stories of generous people are a balm to my soul after an evening of computer challenges.

    ReplyDelete