The cast-on took me about 4 attempts. I finally used a different color marker for each of the 4 DPN’s so I could identify them easily. That really helped. I’m not a fan of the cast-on.
Each of my paired markers are the same color. I’m doing everything I can to take the potential problems out of this project. The beginning of round markers are green (for go). I used that technique always to help me identify beginning of round or RS.
I am counting every section between the double markers before I proceed. This is something I learned in a Sivia Harding class. This eliminates forgetting a YO, etc. and not catching it until the next row.
I made my change to circular needles at the beginning of chart B. I’ve made it to around halfway through chart B, but I devoted the entire day to knitting (I never do that). Rose Parade, Coal Miner’s Daughter, and some afternoon fluff. It feels very decadent.
The pattern is pretty straightforward for me. I won’t be able to memorize it but it’s easy to read your work and get into a groove of what to do. I did go online to solidify how to do the sspTBL. Don’t let it throw you. So far, I’m loving this project. Cheers, all