03 February 2013

Eeeek ~ posted by guest blogger Andee



I've been chugging along on my leaves. I had two Eeeeek moments of panic when my thingamajig fell off the end of my needle along with my Leaves.  Fortunately I was able to get the stitches back on the needle without any permanent damage. So I added a trusty rubber band to the end of my needle to keep my yarn from slipping off again.  

Okay back to knitting. I have a little more than a quarter left of Chart "E".  I feel like I've been on E forever and ever and ever.

7 comments:

  1. The knitted on edging always takes me forever too! You're at the "Light at the end of the tunnel" stage, and it's almost finished!!! Can't wait to see it blocked ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes me realize how much i still have to do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made great progress during the Super Bowl. I'm hoping to finish it tonight and block tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that bind off takes sooooo long~ you might be done by now? Can't wait~

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's almost done! exciting! it's stunning andee!

    ReplyDelete