Well, just finished the center square moments ago. I took a photo with my cellphone, but it isn't uploading correctly so this post will be sans picture.
I am a little frustrated that my decrease half seems to be knit in a larger gauge than the increase half. I toyed with tearing it out and redoing it, but I am convinced that it is a result not so much of my knitting but rather a result of the weight of the shawl and the constant turning round and round row to row that makes the gauge seem wonky. I have a feeling that once the edgings are added and it is blocked that it won't be an issue, so I have decided to leave it as is.
Hope all is well with all of you!