On the knitting front, I managed to finish Day 9 without messing up ~ my attention was a little divided today! Day 7 & 9 look similar in the photos but the patterns are different. Almost to the halfway point!
errata day 10 - the spacer section has you increase to 87 stitches (which is what I did) - I then counted the first row of the chart & the math doesn't work - I'm adding 2 extra k stitches at the beginning of every right side row after the edge stitches (so right side rows 1 thru 13 will start with k9 instead of k7 before the repeat section, and right side rows 15 thru 27 will be k2 & then the repeat section) - now to go see if my math works this way! If you look at the written instructions, it looks like that's what was intended anyway.