22 January 2013

An unintended break.... Posted by Guest Blogger Jeff

So shortly after my last post on Saturday, I noticed a tickle in the back of my throat, which at the time, I just figured was because of the forced air heat at the place we were staying in Rehoboth (as opposed to the radiator heat we have at home). Though as the day progressed, I increasingly got more and more paranoid that I might be getting sick - and with the flu going around in the northeast like crazy this year, I was super paranoid. By the end of the day, I was pretty certain I was sick, and though I was able to knit on Saturday, Sunday was off and on knitting since I felt like pooh. I had hoped to get through Chart D over the weekend, but still have about 1/2 a repeat to go.  :(
I'm finally starting to feel a bit better (at least the chills are gone), so hopefully I'll get back to knitting soon. For the time being, it's just some laying in bed and zoning out on DVDs.

I do have to say, though, that Will has been fantastic at taking care of me in my infirmity. Love you, sweetie!

6 comments:

  1. Oh no too sick to knit :( Get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sending speedy get well wishes jeff! how nice of will, it helps so much to have someone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you have someone to take care of you. Hoping you are back to knitting in no time (and that Will doesn't get sick too!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get well soon, Jeff! You're lucky to have such a great guy around ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds like you're on the mend...thank goodness!
    must be all the good home cooking that Will does (hehe ~ I won't tell your secrets, Will!)

    sorry your retreat was not as good as it could have been!

    ReplyDelete