11 January 2013

Guest blogger- Andi

Happy Friday all! Just checking in before the weekend gets me all crazy.
Have I told you guys how much I am loving this pattern? So much so, that it the only thing I have been working on. That is saying something because I am far from a monogamous knitter. I have just began Chart D. Whew....580 stitches in the needle! Holy smokes. That is okay, because there will be a lot of football watching this weekend. Hopefully that means there will be some more progress. Speaking of which, I have really enjoying seeing everyone's progress. Especially your's JEFF! Sorry, I had to add that in because I committed a faux pas and called him Will. Happy knitting everyone! XO Andi

9 comments:

  1. oh, no!!! a broncos fan ;P

    this blog could get realllly fun when the seahawks and the broncos play each other in the super bowl in a few weeks, Andi!!!

    I'll be watching football right along with you this weekend and hopefully finishing chart c :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes love...I am a die-hard Broncos fan. I was born and raised in Colorado, you have no choice but to love them!
      That could be really fun if our teams meet up there. ;)

      Delete
    2. sniff sniff ~ that was a great game but sorry your Broncos lost, Andi

      Delete
  2. it's looking wonderful andi, i'm glad your finding it such a fun pattern! i'm hoping to spend some time knitting this weekend too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every. single. one. of these versions is just gorgeous! Lovin' to see them progress along.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the color of your yarn. You are so far ahead of me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You just got your yarn! I have seen your beautiful knits Andee, you will catch up with me in no time.

      Delete