18 January 2013

On the Needles ~ guest blogger Andee


I am in Chart "C" on my Leaves of Grass.  I am loving this pattern. I work from home and it is so hard seeing it just sitting there next to my yarn bowl. I want to pick it up and knit all day, but I am doing good at controlling myself and getting my work done and settling down after dinner, putting on a fire in the fireplace and knitting.  I have maxed out my stitch marker stock at this point.  I used every last one I have :) It seems like every time I go to the yarn store I buy more stitch markers, where do they all go? Speaking of where do they go I can't find my US6 turbo needles. So that hunt will begin tonight. I keep all my needles in one place, but those must be in a bag somewhere with a frogged project.

I finished up my Cambridge Shawl so I am fully devoted onto my Leaves of Grass this weekend.  Have a great weekend.

~ Andee

6 comments:

  1. it's looking good, Andee! I noticed that basket off to the side in an early post and I love it too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My grandfather made me the yarn bowl. He is so talented.

      Delete
    2. even better!! the wooden scissor holder I posted a few days ago was made by a friends husband...who is making Kelli and I wooden yarn bowls, too!

      I'll get a picture up as soon as I get mine ~ nothing like something beautiful and handmade...treasures!!

      Delete
  2. oh, oh, oh, love~ it must be hard to put down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am also on chart C. I am hoping to move to D soon, but I got a bit distracted. Your other shawl is truly beautiful. More distractions for me as I add it to the queue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful image Andee! I too spied that yarn bowl and was lovin' it.

    ReplyDelete